Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ROSCOMMON, ROSCOMMON, CHURCH (CI)

Name: RICHARDS, RICHARD
Building: CO. ROSCOMMON, ROSCOMMON, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1815-1820
Nature: 'Mr Richards' paid £3.8s.3d. for plan of gallery, 1815. Paid balance of £30 'for stone and gallery etc', 1820. (According to Costegalde & Walker. church was built in 1775.)
Refs: RCB Library, 'An account of of all sums of money levied for building and repairing of churches...June 1824' (information from Frank Keohane); Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 248)illus.) 

Name: LANGRISHE, RICHARD
Building: CO. ROSCOMMON, ROSCOMMON, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1887-88
Nature: Improvements, including removal of galleries, 3 new windows, new pews, new pulpit.in memory of Lord & Lady Crofton, sculpted by C.W. Harrison. Church reopened early 1888.
Refs: IB 30, 1 Feb 1888, 30

Name: HARRISON, C.W., & SONS *
Building: CO. ROSCOMMON, ROSCOMMON, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1893
Nature: Handsome prayer desk in memory of Rev. Martin Bradshaw.
Refs: IB 35, 1 Apr 1893, 86