Selected: CO. WEXFORD, KILMUCKRIDGE, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. WEXFORD, KILMUCKRIDGE, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||RL prepares plans for repairs and improvement of church of 1815, Apr 1877. Church reopened, 13 Dec 1877. Floor excavated on each side of nave, new floor laid down, central aisle created. Baptistry near W door. Chancel enlarged and paved with encaustic tilesNew pews, oak, lectern and stone font. Fittings supplied by Jones & Son, Wexford; lectern 'and mediaeval work' by W. Blews & Son, Birmingham.|
IB 20, 1 Jan 1878, 4; Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette 20, no. 226, 1 Jan 1878, 18.