Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LOUTH, DRUMCAR, ST MARY'S HOSPITAL

Name: JONES & KELLY
Building: CO. LOUTH, DRUMCAR, ST MARY'S HOSPITAL
Date: 1953
Nature: Conversion & extension of Drumcar House as colony for the mentally defective; church, new wings. Cost: £360,000.
Refs: IB 95, 11 Apr 1953, 371; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 250