||CO. MEATH, ATHBOY, CHURCH OF ST JAMES (CI)
||'The present church is of two distinct periods. Adjoining the tower, a simple C18 hall with intersecting Y-tracery windows - now converted to a church hall - with a small cruciform church attached to it. This is of the early C19 Board of First Fruits type, though not apparently built until after 1846...' (Casey and Rowan).
Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 125; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 319.