||CO. CORK, CORK, SOUTH TERRACE, SYNAGOGUE
||New synagogue. FS laid on 2 Feb 1913 by Mr D.J. Cohen, vice-president and treasurer of the Hebrew Congregation in Dublin. 'The new synagogue when finished will be the third in Ireland.' Contractor:: Wm. L. Kelleher, Drinan St, Cork. Opened, 26 Mar 1915.
IB 55, 15 Feb 1913, 115; Sharman Kadish, Jewish Heritage in England (English Heritage, 2006), 207; Roger Herlihy, A Walk through the South Parish (Cork: Red Abbey Publications, 2010), 40-41(illus.; also colour plate between pp. 53 & 54).