Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. MONAGHAN, AGHABOG, CHURCH (CI)

Name: HENDERSON & MURRAY
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, AGHABOG, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1875
Nature: New church for 150 persons consecrated 24 May 1875 by Bishop of Kilmore. Early English. Builder: John Maguire, Newtownbutler. £15,000.
Refs: IB 17, 1 Jun 1875, 154; illus. in Clergy of Clogher (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2006), Part 1, 13;  Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 498.