Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. WICKLOW, BARNDARRIG, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC)

Name: HAGUE, WILLIAM [2]
Building: CO. WICKLOW, BARNDARRIG, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC)
Date: 1877-1880
Nature: Improvements, including windows, 3 new altars, apse, sacristy & new porch, for Rev. Michael Molony, PP. . Tenders invited, Apr 1877. Dedicated 6 Jun 1880. Cost: £2,500.
Refs: Priced bill of quantities for external plastering, May 1878, in IAA, PKS B08/08; Freeman's Journal, 30 Apr 1877;  IB 19, 1 May 1877, 133; Clonliffe College Archive, MS p1/2; inscription on lintel of E entrance, in B.J. Cantwell, Memorials of the Dead: SE Wicklow (1873-75), 48