Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DONEGAL, DUNFANAGHY, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)

Name: LANYON, JOHN
Building: CO. DONEGAL, DUNFANAGHY, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)
Date: 1873a
Nature: New church, opened 2 May 1873. Consecrated 28 Jun 1873. Site presented by A.J.R. Stewart. .Builder: McClelland, Derry.
Refs: Londonderry Sentinel, 7 Jul 1874 (information from David John McConaghy, Limavady);  F.W. Fawcett and D.W.T. Crooks, eds., Clergy of Derry & Raphoe (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1999), 135(illus.).