||FULLER, JAMES FRANKLIN
||CO. WEXFORD, FERNS, CATHEDRAL OF ST EDAN (CI)
||Restoration. Reopened by Bishop of Ferns, 20 Nov 1902. 'The nave was thoroughly restored, reseated and tiled, the roof artistically lined, a new Chancel arch, from the design of J.F. Fuller, F.S.A erected, and stalls for the Dean and Chapter.'(Leslie) Builder: Webster, Gorey.
IB 43, 6 Jun 1901, 753; 44, 4 Dec 1902, 1504(or 1506?); Irish Times, 15 Sep 1902; Weekly Irish Times, 22 Nov 1902; J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936), 160; interior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 346.