Selected: CO. WESTMEATH, MULLINGAR, PAROCHIAL HALL (CI)
|Name:||FULLER, JAMES FRANKLIN|
|Building:||CO. WESTMEATH, MULLINGAR, PAROCHIAL HALL (CI)|
|Nature:||6-bay Tudor hall near All Saints church. Front of cut-stone ashlar from local quarry with Ardbraccan limestone dressings. Tenders invited Apr 1888. To be formally opened, 15 Jan 1889. Contractor: Beckett, Dublin.
|Refs:||IB 30, 15 Apr 1888, advt. for tenders; Architect 39, 20 Apr 1888, supplement p. 1; Irish Times, 11 Jan 1889; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 422|