||CO. LEITRIM, DRUMKEERAN, CHURCH (CI, INNISMAGRATH PARISH)
||'The church is a neat building, erected by aid of a gift of £923 from the late Board [of First Fruits], in 1830, and recently repaired by a grant of £127 from the Ecclesiastical Commkissioners.'(Lewis). According to Costagalede & Walker church was constructed in 1828 at a cost of £1,115.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 24; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 240(illus.).