Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LONGFORD, ENNYBEGS, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC.)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. LONGFORD, ENNYBEGS, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC.)
Date: 1828
Nature: New church, for Rev. John O'Reilly.
Refs: James MacNamee, History of the Diocese of Ardagh (1954), 693.

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. LONGFORD, ENNYBEGS, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC.)
Date: 1928
Nature: Church 'renovated and largely reconstructed' for Rev. Patrick Manley.
Refs: James MacNamee, History of the Diocese of Ardagh (1954),693.