Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, ABBEY STREET LOWER, NO. 008½ (WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL)
|Name:||WILLIAMS, ARTHUR *|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, ABBEY STREET LOWER, NO. 008½ (WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL)|
|Nature:||New Chapel built during 1820 and completed in 1821. Officially opened by Revd Dr Adam Clarke, 3 June 1821.
Illustration of chapel published in the Dublin edition of the Wesleyan Methodist Magazine in 1821 (photocopy in IAA, press cuttings file for Abbey Street). Information kindly given by Robin Roddie, Archivist, Methodist Historical Society of Ireland, Belfast, by email, October 2018.