Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, NASSAU STREET, NO. 029 (B.H. MURPHY'S LUNCHEON & DINING ESTABLISHMENT))  Street numbers may have changed due to re-numbering

Name: HENDERSON & MURRAY
Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, NASSAU STREET, NO. 029 (B.H. MURPHY'S LUNCHEON & DINING ESTABLISHMENT))
Date: 1876
Nature: New building.  Internal pilasters ornamented with hand-painted tiles. Flower and game panels by Mr Herbert Cooper 'and those in wich the subject of fruit is treated were done by a lady artist'.  Series of large mirrors in niches on walls.  Parquetry floor.  Oak counter fitted with the means of heating pastry. &c.Contractor: Thomas Kelly, Thomas Street.  Opened 16 May 1876.
Refs: Irish Times, 18 May 1876.