||New hall built as memorial to Thomas Andrews, jr, chief designer of Titanic at Harland & Wolff 's shipyard. Tender of Courtney & Co., Belfast, accepted. Completed, 1914, and opened by Mrs Andrews, 1915. Carvings on front elevation by Rosamond Praeger.
Architect's copy of estimate for building same, Jun 1913, in PRONI, D2194/2/2 (see PRONI e-catalogue); IB 55, 5 Jul,11 Oct 1913, 444,656; Paul Harron, Architects of Ulster: Young & Mackenzie, a transformational provincial practice 1850-1960 (Ulster Architectural Heritage Society, 2016), 25(illus.),131(illus.),349.