||CO. TIPPERARY, LORRHA, GLEBE HOUSE
||'The glebe-house, towards the erection of which the late Board of First Fruits contributed a gift of £400 and a loan of £1200, in 1816, is a handsome reesidence; the glebe comprises 2¾ acres.'(Lewis);
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 312; exterior illus. in National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, http://www.buildingsofireland.ie/niah/search.jsp?type=record&county=TN®no=22400413 (last visited, Feb 2017).