Selected: CO. TIPPERARY, DORRHA, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. TIPPERARY, DORRHA, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church is a neat modern edifice, completed in 1832, for which a grant of £900 was made by the late Board [of First Fruits]: the old church has been occupied as a dwelling-house from time immemorial.'(Lewis).
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 484; exterior illus. in Clergy of Killaloe, Kilfenora, Clonfert and Kilmacduagh (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2010), 65, and in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 392.