Selected: CO. CARLOW, BORRIS, CHURCH OF ST MOLING (CI, CLONAGOOSE PARISH)
|Name:||MORRISON, RICHARD (SIR)|
|Building:||CO. CARLOW, BORRIS, CHURCH OF ST MOLING (CI, CLONAGOOSE PARISH)|
|Nature:||Private chapel of Borris House, designed by Richard Morrison, 18), licensed for worship as CI parish church, 16 May 1835.
Clergy of Cashel, Emly and Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012), 220(illus.),221; exterior and interior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 352.