Selected: CO. CARLOW, URGLIN (ALIAS RUTLAND), CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. CARLOW, URGLIN (ALIAS RUTLAND), CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||Rebuilding of church of 1669. Described by Lewis as 'a small neat building with a spire [not extant], erected in 1821 by aid of a loan of£700 from the late Board of First Fruits'.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 670; Clergy of Cashel and Emly; Clergy of Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012), 316-7(illus.).