||CO. LAOIS, KILLERMOGH, CHURCH (CI)
||'The church, which is a neat building, but not in good repair, was erected1796 by aid of a gift of £500 from the late Board of First Fruits, which also gave £100 and lent £550, in 1817, for the erection of the glebe-house...'. (Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 142; exterior illus. in Clergy of Cashel and Emly; Clergy of Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012), 259.