Selected: CO. WEXFORD, KILRUSH, CHURCH OF ST BRIGIT (CI)
|Building:||CO. WEXFORD, KILRUSH, CHURCH OF ST BRIGIT (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church is a small plain edifice, and has recently been repaired by a grant of £262 from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.'
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 206; exterior illus. in Clergy of Waterford, Lismore and Ferns (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 459; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 344.