Selected: CO. LAOIS, ROSKELTON, CHURCH (CI, )
|Building:||CO. LAOIS, ROSKELTON, CHURCH (CI, )|
|Nature:||New church for district curacy in parish of Clonenagh. Half acre site granted by John Hawkesworth, Forest Lodge, 11 May 1818. Church built in 1820 aat cost of £1356, of which £461 was gift from Board of First Fruits and remainder a loan.
Clergy of Cashel and Emly; Clergy of Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012),222(illus.),225.