Selected: CO.CARLOW, BILBOA, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)
|Building:||CO.CARLOW, BILBOA, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)|
|Nature:||New church on new site for new perpetual curacy, formed 10 Sep 1845. Church consecrated 27 Mar 1846. 3-bay with square tower.
Clergy of Cashel and Emly; Clergy of Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012), 214(illus.); National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, www.buildingsofireland.ie (last visited, Nov 2016).