Selected: CO. LAOIS, LEA, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. LAOIS, LEA, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church, , a small neat edifice, , was built by subscription, aided by a loan of £350 from the late Board of First Fruits, in 1810; and the Ecclesiastical Commissioners have recently granted £375 for its repair.' (Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 248; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 325.