||CO. WESTMEATH, MOATE, CHURCH OF ST MARY (CI, KILCLEAGH PARISH)
||'The church was built in 1782, enlarged by a gift of £300 and a loan of 500 from the late Board of First Fruits, and lately repaired by a grant of £228 from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.'(Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 60; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 313.