||CO. WICKLOW, KILBRIDE (ARKLOW), CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (CI, KILBRIDE ARKLOW PARISH)
||'The church, erected in 1834, at the expense of the Earl of Wicklow, is a handsome structure in the later English style, with a square embattled tower crowned with pinnacles..' (Lewis) Consecrated Sept 1834.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837),II, 55; Clergy of Dublin and Glendalough (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2001), 293; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 299.