||FULLERTON, JOHN HENRY
||CO. ARMAGH, MEIGH, CHURCH OF ST LUKE (CI, KILLEAVY PARISH)
||Alterations and improvements contemplated. New chancel to be built, pews altered, and handsome window placed in E end in memory of late M. Chambre. Work in progress by Mar 1881. '‘A new chancel,
some stained glass windows, and other important changes willrender this quite a handsome little country church.’ Opened 3 Jun 1881. 'we are sorry that his [JHF's] plans have been departed from in the matter of the pulpit and the vestry door, the latter of which gives access through the chancel, a most objectionable feature.'
Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette 22, no. 8, 21 Feb 1880, 165; 23, no. 62, 5 Mar 1881,165; 23, no. 75, 4 Jun 1881, 394; 23, no. 76, 11 Jun 1881, 416.