||'The church, for the erection of which the late Board of First Fruits granted a loan of £850, is a handsome building, with a square tower surmounted with pinnacles. There is aglebe house, for the erection of which the same Board gave £250 and lent £550, in in 1820; the glebe comprises ten acres.'(Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 99; illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 391, J.B Leslie, ed. D.W.T. Crooks. Clergy of Limerick - Clergy of Ardfert and Agahadoe: biographical succession lists (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2015), 155, and J.A. Murphy, The Church of Ireland in Co. Kerry (2016), 123 .