||CO. KERRY, MILLTOWN, CHURCH (CI, KILCOLMAN, OR KILCOLEMAN, PARISH)
||'The church, at Milltown, is a neat edifice, with a lofty square tower, surmounted by octangular pinnacles; it was erected in 1822, on a site presented by Sir Joh Godfrey, by aid of two loans of £900 and £100 from the late Board of First Fruits. The glebe house was erected about the same period, for which the Board granted £450 as a gift, and £50 as a loan; the glebe comprises eight acres.' (Church closed, 1984.)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 63; J.B Leslie, ed. D.W.T. Crooks. Clergy of Limerick - Clergy of Ardfert and Agahadoe: biographical succession lists (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2015), 149(illus.).