Selected: CO. LEITRIM, DRUMCONG, CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (CI, KILTUBRID PARISH)
|Building:||CO. LEITRIM, DRUMCONG, CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (CI, KILTUBRID PARISH)|
|Nature:||'The church is a plain building, erected by the aid of a gift of £440 from the same Board [of First Fruits], in 1785; and recently repaired by a grant of £168 from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.' (Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 216; exterior illus. in Clergy of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008) and in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 251; illus. in History Ireland, https://www.historyireland.com/18th-19th-century-history/st-bridgets-kiltubrid-a-quirk-of-history-that-has-survived/ (last visited, May 2019).