Selected: CO. LEITRIM, LURGANBOY, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. LEITRIM, LURGANBOY, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||New corrugated-iron chapel-of-ease in parish of Killasnet on site of earthen star fort. Consecrated, 5 Dec 1862.
Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette 4, no. 42 (15 Dec 1852), 643; National inventory of architectural heritage, http://www.buildingsofireland.ie (last visited Mar 2015); exterior also illus in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 240.