||CO. CAVAN, KNOCKBRIDE, CHURCH (CI)
||'The church,, a small but very neat edifice in good repair, was built by a gift of £100 and a loan of £550 from the late Board of First Fruits, in 1820.'(Lewis) According to Costegalde & Walker, it was built in 1825 and enlarged ih1858 and 1870 by addition of transepts and vestry.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 239; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 240(illus.)