Selected: CO. ANTRIM, STONEYFORD, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)
|Name:||LANYON, CHARLES (SIR)|
|Building:||CO. ANTRIM, STONEYFORD, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)|
|Nature:||New church on land given by Marquess of Hertford: 3-bay nave with porch and bellcote at W end. For Down & Connor Church Accommodation Society? Cost £554. Licensed for worship, 6 Oct 1841. Consecrated, 28 Oct 1874..
Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013),, 228(illus.).