Selected: CO. ANTRIM, GLENO, CHURCH OF ST COLUMBA (CI, RALOO PARISH)
|Name:||LANYON, CHARLES (SIR)|
|Building:||CO. ANTRIM, GLENO, CHURCH OF ST COLUMBA (CI, RALOO PARISH)|
|Nature:||New church endowed by Lord Dungannon and built by Dpwn & Connor Church Accommodation Society of Down & Connor. Consecrated 1842. Similar to St John's church, Glynn, Co. Antrim.
S.C. Hall, Ireland III (1841), 121n; C.E.B. Brett, Buildings of County Antrim (UAHS, 1996), 57(illus.); Clergy of Connor (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1993), 178