Selected: CO. ANTRIM, GLYNN, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)
|Name:||LANYON, CHARLES (SIR)|
|Building:||CO. ANTRIM, GLYNN, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)|
|Nature:||New church, with bellcote. For Down & Connor Church Accommodation Society (Similar to St Columba's.Raloo.) Opened, 1840. Consecrated, 20 Aug 1841.
Christian Examiner 2, no. 3, 1 Mar 1841, 96; Longford Journal 7 Aug 1841; C.E.B. Brett, Buildings of County Antrim (UAHS, 1996), 56-57(illus.); Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 226(illus.).