Selected: CO. ANTRIM, DUNLUCE, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
|Name:||LANYON, CHARLES (SIR)|
|Building:||CO. ANTRIM, DUNLUCE, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH|
|Nature:||'The present church, which was designed by Charles Lanyon, was opened on 27 Jul 1847...' (Kirkpatrick) This church is similar to Limavady First Presbyterian church, which according to Rowan is 'apparently an adaptation of Charles Lanyon's design for the Church Accommodation Society at Hollymount, Co. Down, and at Carrick Rocks' (Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979),351.
Laurence Kirkpatrick, Presbyterians in Ireland: an illustrated history (Booklink, 2006), 325(illus.).