Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, CAMLOUGH, CHURCH (CI, OLD)

Name: COOLEY, THOMAS
Building: CO. ARMAGH, CAMLOUGH, CHURCH (CI, OLD)
Date: 1772
Nature: 'Ruined hall and tower, built in 1772 to one of thomas Cooley's 'standard' designs for Archbishop Robinson.' Replaced by new church in Bessbrook in 1868.
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 204.