||FULLER, JAMES FRANKLIN
||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GRAFTON STREET, NO. 065 (J. ROBINSON & SONS)
||Rebuilding of Robinson & Sons 'magnificent photographic gallery and optical and polytechnic museum' after its destruction by fire. New establishment 'infinitely superior in every respect to that which was destroyed' Contractor: Samuel H. Bolton, New building 5 storeys high and in Queen Anne style. Irish brick from Portmarnock Brickworks (not from William Bolton, Dun Laoghaire, as stated in original article.) Interior arrangements described..
Irish Times, 31 Aug,4 Sep 1888.