Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUN LAOGHAIRE, EAST PIER, LIGHTHOUSE

Name: DOUGLASS, WILLIAM
Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUN LAOGHAIRE, EAST PIER, LIGHTHOUSE
Date: 1895
Nature: Raising of height of tower and improvements to light.
Refs: Life of William Douglass, M.Inst.C.E. formerly engineer-in-chief to the Commissioners of Irish Lights by the author of the 'Life of Sir James Nicholas Douglass [Thomas Williams]' (Privately published, 1923), on-line version at http://pharology.eu/resources/Douglass.pdf