Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, CUMBERLAND STREET SOUTH, SCHOOL
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, CUMBERLAND STREET SOUTH, SCHOOL|
|Nature:||'In the mid 1840s, following the closure of the Christian Brothers' school in Hanover Street in 1844, a boys' school was built across the rear of St Andrew's, possibly to designs by Patrick Byrne.' 11 bay, 2 storey over basement building. Tooled calp basement. Red brick above.
Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 453.