Selected: CO. CORK, FRANKFIELD (DOUGLAS), RECTORY
|Building:||CO. CORK, FRANKFIELD (DOUGLAS), RECTORY|
|Nature:||Samuel Lane, Esq., of Frankfield, who paid for erection and endowment of Frankfield church, opened Jul 1838, 'with a munificence which has but few parallels in the present day, is also engaged in erecting a Parsonage in the Elizabethan style for the use of the Curate' (Limerick Chronicle, quoted in Cork Constitution).|
Cork Constitution, 3 Jul 1838 (information from Roger Herlihy, Cork, Sep 2011).