Selected: CO. ARMAGH, DRUMCREE, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST (RC)
|Name:||DONNELLY, JAMES LOUIS|
|Building:||CO. ARMAGH, DRUMCREE, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST (RC)|
|Nature:||New altar in memory of Canon Byrne, PP (d. 1907). Body of altar of Sicilian marble with Mexican onyx shafts. Reredos panels of Siena marble. Work carried out by Patrick Tomlin & Son, Grantham Street and Grantham Place. Unveiled 19 Aug 1910.
Freeman's Journal, 23 Aug 1910.