Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, O'CONNELL STREET UPPER, HOUSE ON WEST SIDE
|Name:||DARLEY, GEORGE *|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, O'CONNELL STREET UPPER, HOUSE ON WEST SIDE|
|Nature:||Works to complete one of a pair of houses built by Nathaniel Clements and let to his brother-in-law, William Gore, Archbishop of Elphin, in 1767, who in turn sub-let it to Lord Lifford in 1769.
Articles of agreement, plans, specifications in Clements archive at Killadoon, Co. Kildare, see A.P.W. Malcomson, The Clements Archive (Dublin: Irish Manuscripts Commission, 2010), 266; for the two houses see Georgian Society Records (1909-13), III, 87.