Selected: CO. WESTMEATH, KILLUCAN, PAROCHIAL HOUSE
|Name:||HAGUE, WILLIAM |
|Building:||CO. WESTMEATH, KILLUCAN, PAROCHIAL HOUSE|
|Nature:||New parochial house for Rev. Richard J. Kelsh, PP. Tenders invited, Mar 1876. Loan of £1,000 from Board of Works, 17 Oct 1876. (Not built until 1880?)
Freeman's Journal, 25 Mar 1876; Rev. J. Brady, A short history of the parishes of the diocese of Meath, 1867-1944, ?