Selected: CO. WESTMEATH, FARRAGH, CHARTER SCHOOL
|Building:||CO. WESTMEATH, FARRAGH, CHARTER SCHOOL|
|Nature:||New school for 60 boys, opened 1758. Built with bequest from Rev. William Wilson, nephew & heir of Andrew Wilson, benefactor of Wilson's Hospital.
John Angell, A General history of Ireland (1781), 80; Nicholas Carlisle, A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland (1810), ?; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 426.