||CO. TYRONE, DERRYBARD HOSE (FINTONA)
||New house built by Samuel Vesey, 1832. 'This house has a convex bow containing 3 windows above and below on the south face. It also has a double porch of masonry, a cut stone cornice of very handsome appearance running round 3 sides of the outer wall, and the spacious offices contiguous form a quadrangle which is entered by a lofty gateway over which ther is a belfry and clock.'(OS memoirs). In ruins by 1970.
Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, eds. Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland: Parishes of Co. Tyrone 1 (1990), 64; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 296.