Selected: CO. SLIGO, BALLYMOTE, METHODIST CHURCH
|Building:||CO. SLIGO, BALLYMOTE, METHODIST CHURCH|
Built 1827 (Wood Martin gives date as 1829.) Land given by Lord Kirkwall.
RIA, Ordnance Survey memoirs, Box 50; William Gregory Wood Martin, History of Sligo, county and town, from the earliest ages to the close of the reign of Queen Elizabeth (to the present time) (Dublin, 1882-92), III, 149.