Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DUBLIN, PORTMARNOCK, ST MARNOCK'S

Name: LORIMER, ROBERT STODART (SIR) #
Building: CO. DUBLIN, PORTMARNOCK, ST MARNOCK'S
Date: 1894-96
Nature: House for John Jameson, 1894. Builder: J. & W. Beckett. . Gate lodges &c. 1896.
Refs: www.scottisharchitects.org.uk citing National Monuments Record of Scotland, Lorimer Collection, LOR XSD/35.91,93,94,95; design exh. RSA 1896, no. 462; photograph of design for garden in National Monuments Record of Scotland,B 31890; copies of photographs of house, one taken during building of house, in collection of Flora Jameson, Alloa, Killiney, Co. Dublin, in National Monuments Record of Scotland; IAA, PKS 0742, B17/18, A07 (Jun-Oct 1894, p.454), A08 (Nov 1896)

Name: CULLEN, THOMAS JOSEPH
Building: CO. DUBLIN, PORTMARNOCK, ST MARNOCK'S
Date: 1945-49
Nature: Alterations and extension (conversion of house into St Marnock's Hotel).
Refs: IAA, PKS 0562;  IB 87, 1 Dec 1945, 646 (?or 642)