Selected: CO. FERMANAGH, MUCKROSS, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)
|Building:||CO. FERMANAGH, MUCKROSS, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)|
|Nature:||Church for new perpetual curacy andowed by John and Armar Lowry.|
J.B. Leslie, Clogher Clergy and Parishes (1929), 237; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 174; illus. in Clergy of Clogher (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2006), 79; illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 149.