||CO. FERMANAGH, LISBELLAW, CHURCH (CI)
||'The church, or chapel of ease to the parochial church of Cleenish, is neat edifice, built in 1764 by Lord Rosse [ie. Sir Ralph Gore,cr. 1st Earl pf Ross, 1772] , who was interred in a vault beneath'. (Lewis) Church enlarged and altered between 1841 and 1854 and bell tower added, 1894 (Costegalde & Walker).
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 277; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979),356; illus. in Clergy of Clogher (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2006), 70; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 151(illus.).